Monday, June 27, 2022

Pizza with Miah

Jorja left Boise early this morning and rode the bus with the second batch of FSY kids going to Utah State. I worked today. It was crazy because Alta is doing summer school and I helped Christine with that. The problem was, Skyward is down all this week. Summer school is packets, so it should be fine. It was not fine. Only half of the kids had signed up. The other half just came and did not know what they needed. We had no way to look up their information. It's mind boggling that they did not know what class they failed. Most of the kids failed a lot of things. It was the most bizarre day.

Sherry and Matt invited me to get pizza with them. I had been texting Sherry to find out when Miah worked. She now works at a pizza restaurant by my house. I met the Hardy's down there. Matt's mom, Jeannine, even came. I grew up in the same ward as Matt, so I know his mom. All of Sherry's kids were there and the pizza was delicious.
Miah
Mike and Preston had fun today. They took the jet ski out and had a great time until a rock got sucked into the impeller. That will give Mike a new project to work on. We are going to be at the cabin next week with Sherry's family. Hopefully he can get the jet ski up and running!

No comments: