Wednesday, June 1, 2022

No Typhoid

Stockton coached diving this morning at Pepperwood. He left pretty early to do that. Rachel took the girls to hang out with her side of the family. Preston had drivers ed. I took Jorja to the doctors to get shots for her mission. When I set up the appointment I asked if they needed to know what shots she needed. The person answering the phones said they didn't. Well, they didn't have the typhoid shot. They did say she could just take a typhoid pill and they called it into the pharmacy. Later the pharmacy called and said they didn't have that pill and to try Walgreens. We couldn't get the pill there, but we did sign up for an appointment to get the shot. I had lunch with my dad and Bubs. We met at Wingers after Hunter's High School graduation. (Bubs works at Hunter.) Jorja wanted to go to Nicklecade. All of us went except Maysen who was still working. We played random games until Jorja and I left to go get her Typhoid shot at Walgreens. The one I had signed up for. Too bad they didn't have the typhoid shot available. I asked why it let us sign up to get a typhoid shot. He said their website is stupid. So.... back to Nicklecade we went. (Jorja did get a tetanus shot at the doctors this morning. We just need to figure out how to get the typhoid one.) Anyway, we came back and I thought we were almost done. Mike found a four player game called Gauntlet Legends. They played this game for over an hour. I'm not sure if they won the game or not. They were laughing and laughing so at least they had fun.

Stockton, Preston, Mike, Jorja
Mike, Preston, Jorja, Stockton, Stephanie
Preston doubled the amount of tickets the rest of us had combined. He got this hat with his winnings.
Jordyn called me on the way home from Nicklecade. Her best friend was coming into town and she had made plans to watch her friends child. They had an emergency at work and she could no longer help. She was wondering if I could. Rachel told me she was leaving really early tomorrow. I didn't want to leave the house when Rachel was still here. I tried to get ahold of Rachel to see if plans had changed. I couldn't. Finally I texted Jordyn and told her I would do it. Jordyn has never asked me for a favor. Ever. Rachel came home about thirty minutes after everything was finalized. Their plans changed and they aren't leaving as early as she had planned. Bummer. I'm watching the boy at Liberty Park in Salt Lake. Rachel is going to try and meet me there. That way I can say goodbye to them before they head out. Tomorrow is going to be interesting, that's for sure!

No comments: