Monday, June 13, 2022

Green Machine

I worked today. I have been thinking a lot about applying for the job at Alta. Christine asked me today if I would like to interview for it. I decided I wanted to. I think I would regret not trying and always wondering. I don't know if I will get the job, but if I don't it will be okay because I really like the job I have now.

Jorja sent me a picture of Alta at the spirit bowl. Alta was assigned the color green if you couldn't tell. There are three kids from our ward there. Matthew Okerlund, Burke Staker and Ethan Scott. There are two more boys I our ward that are in student government that couldn't make it. Ben Johnson was in India and Luke Goins was in Thailand. Also, side note.... there are only six girls in student government this year. It is REALLY hard for girls to get in student government. Amazing that Jorja was in it all three years. There are even less girls now because this year they don't have senior senators or head cheerleaders in student government. Anyway, Jorja is having a great time and is loving being with Alta!

No comments: