Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Speedy Shirts

I mailed Stockton his two church shirts early this morning. I paid for overnight shipping. I figured he would get the shirts faster this way than if I ordered him new ones. I did not want him to have to borrow his roommates shirt for three entire weeks. Hopefully he gets the shirts quickly.

Jorja called me tonight. She is struggling. She is feeling really anxious about Hong Kong and Cantonese. I wish there was some way I could help her feel better. I know this is something she has to do alone. All I can do is remind her how much I love her and how exceptionally proud I am of her. One thing I do know, Satan does not want her to go on a mission. He is throwing out his complete bag of tricks to try and keep her home. He doesn't want her anywhere close to Hong Kong because she is going to be such an amazing missionary. Man, I love that girl. She will get through this newest hiccup and will come out stronger. That is who she is. She always thrives when things get hard. It takes awhile, but she will get there. I have no doubt about that.
Jorja

No comments: