Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas!

We had our Christmas today. It was great! I love my life! My kids are wonderful, and my husband is the greatest. I am blessed. Christmas started with stockings. Preston loved the candy. He ate candy all day long.
Jorja got a chapter book in her stocking. Santa knows she can read chapter books!
Mike got Jorja a chef hat and apron. They love to cook together. You can't get much cuter than a Porge!
Jorja was SO EXCITED to open her Santa present and see The Littlest Pet Shop Wii game! Wow! My ears are just now recovering! She discovered that game about a week ago and asked about it nonstop. I still am amazed Santa was able to pull that one off.
Maysen's main present was an IPOD Nano. Mike got it free. Maysen loves it. She loves to listen to stories. The Nano has all her books on it, and is only 1/3 full. Look at Stockton in the background. He got a book in his stocking and read the entire thing while we were opening presents. Why does he think he hates to read? Although I had to laugh when one chapter was called Blah, Blah. The kid in the book is listening to the President of the United States. Then the entire page is filled with Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. No wonder Stockton couldn't put the book down.
Preston loves webkinz. The Ganz people are geniuses!
And of course, everyone loves a box!
That is all. It is now 11:00. We are planning on leaving at 4:30 A.M. to drive to Utah! Hopefully we will make it to Amarillo, Texas tomorrow! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Christen said...

I love Jorja's hair! She looks adorable. I understand the crying, though. I've had many, many hairstyles in my day and not all were happy endings.

What a great Christmas! I hope you travel safely and have fun in the snow!!

Anonymous said...

Jorja's apron is cute!