Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stockton vs. Preston

I was thinking about what to blog about. I wanted to write about Stockton playing the violin for his class. He played Deck the Halls and did great. But, I couldn't find a picture of him playing the violin...and he's asleep so I couldn't recreate it. That got me thinking about the last time I talked to Grandma. She said, "I know you say that Preston looks a lot like Stockton, but I just don't see it". So, Grandma, these pictures are for you. :) Preston at Stone Mountain

Stockton at the cabin.

The only difference I can find is in their eyes. Stockton's is a beautiful green while Preston's is a gorgeous brown. And they have a different haircut.

I know I am going to look at this exact scene in a few weeks! It is funny when I go through Stockton's pictures. I try to find two exact look alikes to put side by side of Preston and Stockton, but I can't do it. As I look at Stockton's pictures though, all I can see is Preston. After I scan in Preston's 2 year old pictures, I'll have to post them along with Stockton's. I haven't looked to notice if they are similar, that should be fun for me.

This one's in here for Lisa. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Is that Andrew? Wow! If it is, I can't even remember Andrew looking that little! :)

Stephanie said...

Sure is. At your house. I wish Stockton lived closer to him.