Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dragons and Mushrooms

Mike spent the day making crafts with Maysen. First, they made a beaded dragon. That took a long time. She was very happy with it. She has named the dragon Ruby Goldbelly (I think).
Mike also made 1-up mushroom cupcakes with the kids. We had our December Wii party today. I have a new respect for Stockton. Sweet Sweet Galaxy is super hard! How does he do it?

Mike and I took Jorja and Preston to the park. I had to laugh when Mike was asking her to be more quiet. I was teasing, "Yes Jorja, use your inside voice". In his defense, Jorja can be quite loud. Mike calls it her "Millburn" voice.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

You guys have the best ideas for family activites! I can't wait till my kids are a little bit older and we can have Wii parties and make cool dragons!! I am trying to let Colton start to help me bake. He loves pouring in the sugar and flour. Oh, and eating the mixer when we are done lets not forget that. You are the best parents!!