Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow!

I am so glad we got here yesterday. We had perfect roads the entire way. Today, it snowed all day. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins. Preston was so excited to go outside. He looks so tiny in this big, big world.
Maysen played with Preston for a long time outside. He had a blast with her.

Jorja was so happy outside. "Why can't it snow in every state?"
Stockton enjoyed the snowball fight. They spent 30 minutes preparing.
Today Shannon asked me if I wanted to go to her haircut appointment with her. When we got there she said, "This is my sister-in-law. She hasn't cut her hair in two years, can you fit her in?" It's not like I have anything against haircuts, I just don't like making the appointments. After my haircut, Shannon asked if they would put make-up on me. Jorja asked why I had blue on my eyes. I asked her if she liked it. She said, "Not much" in a super disgusted voice. After our haircuts, we went to pay when Shannon discovered she "conveniently" left her money home. I was teasing her, "Sure...let's go get haircuts...Now I see why you brought me along!" It was lucky I had my card with me. I don't think we would have done a good job working off our bill!

4 comments:

FitzSimmons Times said...

Your cut looks great! You look a lot like your mom. Can't wait to see you

Anonymous said...

Wow look at you Sexy Stephanie! Haha! I love your sneaky sister in law. I promise not to do that to you!

Christen said...

Be-u-tiful. Do you feel so sassy?!

Andrea Tingen said...

Love, Love, Love, the hair!!! I can't wait for you to get home so I can hear all about your trip!! It looks like the kids are having a blast:)