Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Preston

Here are the rest of Preston's 2 year old pictures. He is handsome. And he doesn't look like a baby anymore. When did that happen?





This picture is of Stockton when he was turning 2. He fell asleep on the way to the mall. I put him in the stroller - still asleep. Walked to the photo studio - still asleep. Started taking his pictures - still asleep. I hear stories all the time about babies who will only sleep in their crib. That sure isn't the case with my children (thank heavens!). They will sleep whenever/wherever they drop. I absolutely love this picture.
Stockton had his class party today. Mike and I made donuts. Seems like we are doing that a lot lately. Stockton liked having us there. He is so great with Preston. I am very thankful they have each other.

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Thats one cute toddler!

The Jensen's said...

I have one of those kids who will only sleep in thier crib! You are so lucky and these pics are priceless!