Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me. I had a great day today. It is always a great day at the cabin. My two favorite places in the world to visit are my grandma’s house and my family’s cabin.
We played in the snow all day long. Maysen skied down the hill for hours. Stockton had great fun racing with my brothers. Jorja and I sled for a long time, and Preston loved being outside. He fell asleep on the snowmobile…so cute. Mike had fun working on his rope tow.



Jorja & John
Jorja & Matt

The Fuller’s came up for the day. Brooke brought birthday pie. Rachel made an icecream cake. Yummy! Yummy! My dad and John came up for the day. They got here at 3:00 in the morning. It was great to spend time with them. They had to leave tonight so John could get to work tomorrow. We just got a call saying they were in a car accident. That’s too bad. I feel really bad about that. At least they aren't hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!
nylon fishing net