Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clay and Cards

Today I had a relaxing day of laundry. Mike had a relaxing day of taking two finals. He received an A- in one class, the other class is teacher graded. Now he just has his end of experience class (he has to write two papers). Sherry was nice enough to drive down to see us. She was also nice enough to give me a box of clothes. I love Sherry clothes. I hate shopping. She was also nice enough to do handprints for Marie. Thanks Sherry! The girls always love it when Sherry lets them dabble in clay.

We had a really fun night. Scoop came over and played games with the kids. They loved it. They played Old Maid and King Toad. After the kids were in bed, we played Hearts and Mormon Bridge until one in the morning. I hope I can make it until midnight tonight!

No comments: