Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dayton, Ohio

Kiki & Quacky Chan
 Jorja & Kiki
We had ward conference today. They cancelled Sunday school because of it. I will be gone over Presidents Day. I was gone over Martin Luther King. I taught the first week and won't be back until the first Sunday in March. I like two hour church, but that feels like a long time to be away from my new class.

Jorja went to Madison's house today for the Super Bowl. I didn't even watch it this year. I wasn't super excited about the teams and Mike and I had a lot to do to get ready for The Amazing Race. It worked out well to have a couple of extra hours without Jorja around. No offense to Jorja.

Rachel texted to tell us that they found out where they will be living the next two years. Dayton, Ohio. Booooo!!!!! She isn't too excited. Ohio wasn't even on their top ten list! They will only be about fifteen minutes from Joe and Cathy, so that is a plus. Still, I was hoping somewhere closer. Maybe one day.....

No comments: