Saturday, February 16, 2019

So Much Snow

It is crazy how much snow is here! So beautiful! I love it! We had the morning to ourselves today. We went sledding around the cabin and then up to the Springs. Mike bought tubes because he has always wanted to try them out here. I have always been super against it. I don't feel that you can steer tubes, and that makes me nervous. There used to be barbed wire at the bottom of the hill. Now it is just a wire fence and the barbs are gone. I guess that is better. I shouldn't have worried though. The tubes didn't move at all. Super slow. The kids had fun being pulled behind the 4-wheeler with them though. Preston had a bit of success with the tube, only if he had a sled underneath. It was weird, but he enjoyed himself. We went up the the Springs this afternoon. It was FAST! Crazy fast. So much fun! I don't remember it ever being this fast during the day. I loved it!
 Maysen
 Alex
 Jorja
 Preston
 Preston, Jorja, Maysen ~ before the trip up to the Springs
 Preston, Jorja, Maysen ~ Almost to the Springs...these kids got pounded with snow!
 Maysen & Jorja
 Maysen, Jorja, Alex
 Jorja & Alex
 Alex, Preston, Jorja
 Preston with random dog
 Jorja & Preston with random dog ~ Jorja went crazy when she saw the dog and flew off her sled
 Jorja, dog, Preston
If I knew having a dog would keep Jorja from being boy crazy, I would for sure get a dog.
Jorja & Alex
 Alex
Steve arrived a few minutes after we got back from the Springs. That surprised us. We did not know he was coming. He got a phone call right as he got here with the news that Weston made Varsity for lacrosse. That's cool! That is also why Weston couldn't come this trip. The Hodson's were a few minutes behind Steve. Lisa came all the way from California! She brought Michael, Melissa & Derek, Nova and Leo. This is going to be fun!
Jorja & Nova
For some reason Jorja and Michael were fighting like dinosaurs
This is going to be so much fun!

No comments: