Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sick Family

Jorja and Preston both stayed home from school. They both slept until almost noon. Have I mentioned that I hate mono? Mike is sick too. He went to the doctor today. They tested him for mono and the flu. He was negative on both. His texts were funny. One said, "I was going to have them test cholesterol but inhale tomcats for ten hours for that test apparently." By 'inhale tomcats' he meant 'I have to fast.' Haha!

I finished parent teacher conference today. It was nice to talk with all of Jorja's teachers. Especially since she has been so sick. Hopefully she will get her grades up before the quarter ends next month. This year has been rough on Jorja. Last year it was emotionally tough, this time it is her health that has been the challenge. I can't wait until this mono is behind her for good.

No comments: