Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday at the Cabin

Today was a lazy, perfect Sunday. We went to church and played games. Pretty much all we did all day. We played an Exit game that was really fun. Lots of Jackbox games. Cards. Pirates. Just games, games, games. It was so much fun. Jorja, Michael, Derek and I stayed up late playing this weird game that I won. Jorja thought the scoring points looked like meat cubes. She was so excited when she earned her first one. She kept posting about them on Snapchat. Oh boy. She thought it was so funny. It was just weird, but we love her anyway. Jorja did play A LOT with Nova and Leo. They sure adored her this trip!
Jorja
Alex & Jorja
 It is so beautiful here!
 Michael & Jorja
I wish I wasn't so behind on the blog right now. I'm about two weeks behind. I just don't have that great of a memory anymore. I know we had such a great time with Mike's family. I wish I still remembered specifics I could document. I do know that this day was just a fun, enjoyable day.

No comments: