Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Posts

Teresa's moving to Texas! I can't believe it! Jerome got a new job out there. At least it is closer to me, but it is still soooo far away. How I wish she lived here. I hope she loves it out there. She's the best!

I got frustrated with Jorja today. She had the day off work and was assigned to go to a basketball game down in Provo. Mr. Packer ended up not making them go. Instead of going to Young Women's she chose to take Gabe's shift. I know he needed it covered, but Jorja has only made it to two Young Women's activities since she turned 16. It frustrates me. Jorja got really upset that I was asking her to think before she switched things. She said she was a terrible daughter etc. etc. I wish she would let me correct her without getting so upset. How is she going to know that I don't want her to do this if I'm too afraid to tell her? Anyway..... grrrrr.....

Jorja also was humiliated over an Instagram post. Jorja's sweethearts date has a girlfriend right now. One of this girl's friends commented on Jorja's post and she felt a little awkward about it. Then someone sent Jorja a different Instagram post. Conner's girlfriend goes to a different school and they ended up having their dance the same day. She went with someone and this boy posted about it. He thanked the 'random Alta girl' for asking Conner before she had a chance to ask him.... it's kind of hard to explain and I don't want to put the screenshot Jorja sent me here, she was just really embarrassed. It's too bad too. She had a great time at the dance. Those two are good friends and everything stayed that way. Which is what they both wanted. Now she kind of feels embarrassed about something she shouldn't be embarrassed about. I know these people were trying to be funny, but it hurt my little girl. Probably bothered her more than normal since she already was upset because of me. Highschool is fun.

No comments: