Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Writing on Puzzles

Mike was excited to find three duck eggs
A girl in Jorja's Sweethearts group keeps asking her what we are spending the $20 for the day date. If we are just doing things around town, why would it cost that much? Mike and I had asked each couple to contribute $20 to offset our cost. We did end up cutting out Nicklecade, and the Ferris wheel didn't work out. Still.....we are spending way more money than $20/couple. I told Jorja she could knock it down to $15. When you think about it, $15 is a great price for a date that you don't have to plan at all. Oh well. Jorja's just really embarrassed because she is the youngest. She feels intimidated. The original place where the girls were going to do dinner didn't work out. They were going to have it catered at a fancy airplane hangar. That would have been cheeper and super cool. The girl who was setting it up wasn't able to pull it off though. Her sister secured it first. Now the kids are going downtown for dinner and it will be $50/couple. I think that is why Jorja is getting grief for the price of the day date activity. Anyway.....Mike and I finished writing on the back of all of the puzzles. This is what they look like, and now you know my phone number.
I took Preston to diving today. He hasn't been for awhile and didn't want to go after Stockton left. He ended up having a great time today. I hope he starts to love it again. I don't think he will ever like it as much as Stockton did though. The life guards were kicking the parents off of our regular seating area and making them sit up high in the bleachers. Usually that door is locked. They never asked me. I guess I look official? Turns out this is a new policy because some idiot parent got into a fight with a swim coach. Boo for swimming! Boo for idiots!
Preston trying out Ted's new platform. Haha!
The parking at the U is absolutely atrocious now. The entire thing is under construction. I was able to find one spot and was super proud of my parallel parking job. I took a picture when we finished diving. I'm pretty sure the white car in front of me is different, I think it was an even tighter fit when I parked.
Jorja had to go to the girls' basketball game today. I let her drive Joe and Traven. They also went to Chick-Fil-A before and after the game. Ummmm, Jorja.....don't you have enough of Chick-Fil-A as it is?

No comments: