Sunday, February 24, 2019

Cousin Bonding

Preston woke up feeling sick today. He went to church, but we didn't have him pass the sacrament. He rested a lot when he got home.

Some of my cousins came over today. Savannah is having a mastectomy tomorrow. She wanted to have a chance to talk with Heather and I before her surgery since both of us have had one. It was so much fun being with them. Savannah told us that the doctor said to her, "It sounds like you have been preparing all your life for this." Yep. Just part of being in our family. Heather has been retested for the gene mutations. They also found an ATM gene that causes breast cancer in her. I don't know if that is from our side of the family or from her dad's side. It wouldn't surprise me if it was our side. We got hit hard. I am so mad that I was so behind on the blog, because I can't remember much about this night. I just know I loved every second with these girls.
Heather, Larkin, Savannah, Jordyn, Debie, Stephanie

No comments: