Monday, February 25, 2019

Talking with Stockton

I got to talk to Stockton today! It was the greatest! This new policy is THE BEST!!! I talked to Stockton for about an hour. He called while he was at the gym. Other missionaries were playing basketball. Jorja left to run an errand about two minutes before Stockton called. I was able to get ahold of her and she came home to talk to him. Stockton is in a town called Safford. His companion's name is Elder Heiner. His companion doesn't talk much to him, so it's kind of frustrating. He seems to like Stockton fine, he's just not much of a talker. Stockton said that when they go and knock on a door he has no idea if it is a scheduled appointment or if they are knocking on a total stranger's door. Yikes! I hope it gets better for him. Talking to Stockton was so awesome! I loved every second of it.
Jorja texting me that she was walking home from the bus stop ~ that was a surprise!
Preston stayed home from school today. When I woke him up he felt very hot. He didn't have any blankets on. I looked to see if the heated mattress pad was on, it was not. He had a 102 temperature. Yep, not going to school like that. He ended up sleeping most of the day.

There have been a lot of deer in our backyard lately. We have seen them jump over our fence numerous times. Well, now they have an easier way in. They have broken our fence and squeeze through the hole they made. Boo!
Savannah had her surgery today. Everything went really well! They finished earlier than they anticipated too, so that's great! She was even able to text us a message tonight. I don't remember if I would have been lucid to do that after my surgery. Although when I had my surgery done, texting wasn't a common thing. Haha!

No comments: