Monday, December 27, 2021

48 Years

Today is my 48th birthday. My mom died when she was 48. Her birthday was August 18 and she died May 20, so I haven't lived exactly as long as she did yet, but it's getting close. She lived 48 years, 9 months and 3 days, or 17,809 days. That would be September 29, 2022 for me. I can't imagine leaving my family now. I wish my mom didn't have to.

We had an eggnog breakfast casserole that was pretty good. Stockton and Preston stayed up late making a game for me. They made a Mario Party board with our cabin. It was awesome and so much fun to play. I loved it.

Jorja & Stephanie playing Parrydise
My brother Mike gave me a Jazz shirt. Love that too!
Stephanie & Jorja's weird arms
I had rootbeer floats this year instead of cake. Yummy.
Preston had fun teasing Bear dog with treats over Jorja. Soon Mike came to the party and put peanut butter on Jorja and Preston's faces. Hahaha I would never.
Preston, Bear, Jorja
Jorja, Bear, Preston
Mike adding the peanut butter. Bear can not take his eyes off of it.
Bear licking his lips at this delicious turn of events
Jorja, Preston, Bear
Bear enjoyed that game
Matt and Sam and their family made it up here today. We went sledding as soon as they got up here. The kids had a blast playing in the green checkers barrel. They spent a lot of time at that spot!
Amy
Kaylee covering Amy
Kaylee
Amy
Amy. Jeff & Jorja in the background.
Greg & Kaylee
We played lots of games today. Concept was one of our favorites. Jorja loves that one. It is fun to watch how other peoples' minds work. Today was a great day.

We took pictures right before we went to bed. It was past midnight, so I guess technically it is tomorrow. Love, love, love, love, love this family of mine.
Mike, Maysen, Stockton, Stephanie, Preston, Jorja, Bear
Jorja with her weird long arms
Mike, Maysen, Stockton & Stephanie, Preston, Jorja
Bear just wants to be played with
My family. Love them all to pieces.

No comments: