Friday, December 10, 2021

Iceskating Date

I had a dentist appointment today. Found out I have a cracked tooth and need a crown. The dentist I go to isn't on our insurance, but I really like him. The crown is going to cost over $1,000. Mike just found out he needs to pay $5,000 in dental work at the dentist that we do have insurance with. Lame.
Bear and Mike
Mike I was annoyed I was taking his picture
Then I told him it was because Bear dog was sitting right next to him. Bear is obsessed with Mike.
Jorja found out she will be getting a roommate named Sarah next semester. I hope they hit it off! Today was the last day of classes at Utah State. Stockton also took his Java final. Walks away with a for sure A in that class. Jorja and Stockton went on a double date. I stole these pictures off of Stockton's blog.
Kinley, Max, Jorja, Kaleb, Alyssa, Stockton, Trevor
Kinley & Max, Jorja & Kaleb, Alyssa & Stockton, Trevor & Anna

No comments: