Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Final Gingerbread

 Preston had an orthodontist appointment today. He loves those.
Stockton had his last finals. Statistics. He needed a 62.5% to get an A in the class. Stockton sent our family this picture of one of the formulas for the class. Looks awful.
Stockton did it. Another 4.0. And just like that his freshman year of college is over.
Stockton's view as he left the testing center.
Matt and Sam's family came down today. They are staying for a few days. We did the Millburn gingerbread party today. It was just Matt's family, my dad, and Max. Kind of sad about that. Wish I could see my family more. Still, it was fun and I'm glad Matt and his family were able to come down. Matt said they wanted to have two houses. A girls and a boys. I make theirs dairy free and it is a bit harder to work with the dough, so this worked out well for me.
Max
Girls house ~ Amy, Anne, Kaylee
Boys house ~ Greg & Jeff
Greg, Anne, Jeff, Kaylee, Amy
Dad
There was so much snow when my dad left! There was no snow when he got here after dropping Max back off. So much snow in such little time. Glad Matt and Sam got here before the storm hit.

Dad

No comments: