Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Testing Mt. Crumpet

The company where I ordered the cups from emailed me and asked if they can change Jorja's frog color from black to green. I didn't know I could change the silhouette color. I love the way it looks with the green. I thought that was awesome that they took the time to make it look better and made sure we liked it. (The mugs came and I love it!) 

I stopped by Steve's car lot and got a new temporary license plate. He also gave me a $700 check for the van. We ran that van into the ground. It was a very good car for us for a very long time though. I am loving Maysen's new car now.

The Grinch party is two days away. Mike spent all day working on Mt. Crumpet. Right now it is scary getting onto the slide, but pretty cool riding down. Awesome that it actually works! We didn't want it to be toooooo slow. And we didn't want it to hurt anyone. Going to be awesome!
Mike working on Mt. Crumpet
Exhausted Mike
Mike testing
Stephanie testing
Maysen & Mike
Maysen testing
Mike & Bear
Preston testing
Jack testing
What our house looks like
These lights/poles are going around the 'ice skating rink'
The beginnings of Mt. Crumpet

No comments: