Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Zero Carries

Once again I am super behind on the blog. Farthest behind ever. It is January 11th. Yikes! It would be easy to just say I did enough and I'm tired, but I will do the best that I can to catch up. Hopefully I have a lot of pictures. Luckily I can look at Stockton's blog. He is much better than me at doing this. In my defense I was great at keeping it up the first ten years. Haha. I did go out to Skyridge and watch Bubs ref. I like watching what he loves to do. I ended up being pretty sad for awhile after that though. I found out that I'm not allowed to be a part of his family's life anymore. Not by Bubs choice. I haven't seen his kids for a long time. I guess I failed my mom. I hope she knows I really tried. anyway, here are some random pictures. Some might have made the blog before, but I'm not going back through and checking.
Maya & Jorja
Jorja
My brother Mike sent me this hoodie for Christmas and I LOVE it!
I thought Holker's stat was super funny. He recovered a fumble and then gained 22 yards.
Logan & Jorja

No comments: