Saturday, November 27, 2021

New Bed

Mike and I bought a bed a few days ago. We thought it would take six to eight weeks to get here. It came today. Wow. We haven't bought a new mattress since we got married twenty-six years ago. My back has hurt every morning for years. Lately it has been so bad that sometimes it hurts to breathe when I wake up. When we were testing beds out a few days ago we laid on an tempurpedic adjustable bed and put it in zero gravity mode. My back stop hurting instantly. I'm hoping so much that this bed will work for my back. We tried to decide between a firm mattress or a medium. We went with the firm and I hope it is the right choice. Anyways, I hope we like this bed. It sure was expensive.

Stephanie
Mike and I went through a lot of boxes today. We found some funny things from long ago. Stockton had to design a house for some school project. Claw machine... trampoline... pretty nice house.
These next few were Jorja's
And one from Preston
This was a balloon frog family entry
From my Porge
Awe....our pirate picture from the Disney Cruise
Maysen, Preston, Stockton, Jorja, Stephanie, Mike
Mike has also been working on the movie room. He added a cabinet and found a place for the popcorn and the cotton candy machine. He came home with LOTS of candy bars. Kids paradise down here.
Preston
And one last picture I found... Brett, Dad, Bubs, Mike

No comments: