Saturday, November 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Day

I have spent the last few days getting gingerbread houses ready. I'm planning on doing gingerbread for my Sunday school class and last years Sunday school class who didn't get to do this because of covid. I have done this for what ever class I am teaching for years. The only class that was skipped was the class I taught Preston. Lame. Anyway, we are planning on doing the houses at Kanani's house. I contacted the other teachers and the parents. All should be good to go!

Trying to find places Bear dog couldn't reach the houses was a bit challenging
Bear turned off my computer while I was trying to update the blog
Alta student government came over for Odd Jobs. Of course I had to let them in and find something for them to do. This is the event Jorja was in charge of last year. (Make-a-wish) I had them make signs for our Whoville party next week. The Okerlund boys came, Burke and I senior girl that I can't remember her name right now. Three out of four are in our ward! How cool! David Okerlund is the student body public relations. Matt Okerlund is the freshman public relations. Burke Staker is the freshman Vice President. Last year, Jorja's class gifted the school a giant rock. The girl showed me a picture of the rock. She is in charge of painting it for different events. This is what it looks like now.
David, Girl, Burke, Matt
I sent Jorja this picture. She was excited they were there. She said, "Aw sweatshirts are cute! Makes me wish I didn't have the covid fundraiser." That is so true! I wish she didn't have the covid year! Absolute worst year to be a high school senior!

Random picture of Jorja
Mike spent the day in Logan with Jorja. Her sorority was doing a daddy-daughter thing. Mike got there a bit early so he could take Stockton and Jorja to breakfast.
Jorja
I had Mike ask Jorja about her grades. Specifically Chinese. Looks like she is doing great!
Mike, Jorja, Stockton
I laughed so hard when I saw Jorja post this
Glad Mike could make it up there today
Mike & Jorja
They found Jorja's sidewalk thing she made with the other ambassadors a few weeks ago.
Porge
Love that girl!
The BYU football game was on ESPN+, which I don't have. My dad has it, so Bear and I went and watched the game with him. Bear likes Max. And Miles.
Bear & Max
Miles & Bear

No comments: