Sunday, November 21, 2021

Gingerbread for Church

I had asked Stockton to send me a picture of this shirt so I could send it to Cori. She bought it for him. He says this is the shirt he gets the most compliments on.
Stockton
Kanani had our Sunday school class over to her house for a gingerbread party. We invited my class last year since they didn't get a party because of covid. I made the houses and Kanani had a perfect place for them to decorate. Usually we just do this in the kitchen at the church, but we had too many people to fit. I met the kids in the lobby and we caravanned over to Kanani's. It was absolutely perfect.
The kids naturally split into a boy table and a girl table
The girls....and Monson
The boys....
Eliza
Ava
Emma or Hannah
Maisy
Emma or Hannah
Olivia
Crew
Braxton
Luke
Burke
Let's give Burke's house a closer look. Hahaha
Preston
Aidan
Georgia
Sariah
Mike and I dropped off Crew and then I came back about an hour later with some more houses for Kanani. She was doing a gingerbread party for her family. Her setup was so cute. Definitely more high class then anything I ever do. Haha
Side note. Mike loves his dog.
Side note, side note. Mike is building a giant slide in our garage.

No comments: