Monday, November 8, 2021

Missing Lab

Stockton called today and told me he had set up an appointment with one of his counselors. She told him he needed a physics lab. I was confused because he is signed up for physics and a physics recitation class. Those classes are linked, so I thought we were good. Well, that would be fine for a math major, but since Stockton is computer science he needs physics, physics recitation AND a physics lab. Ugh. Honors registration is closed and they fixed the glitch that let people register yesterday. So, we will have to wait until his regular spot tomorrow and hope we get into his first choice. There are only two spots left, so kind of nervous about that. I can't believe I messed up on that! So glad Stockton met with his advisor and they figured that out in time for us to do something about it!

Jorja called me today to talk about her eyes. Holly, my old roommate who lives in Logan now, gave me a number of a good eye doctor. I gave that number to Jorja so she could get her eyes checked out again. Jorja was sad because she can't get in until next Monday. She is having such a hard time seeing right now. Hope these new doctors can help her.

No comments: