Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Grandma Honey's Cranberry Sauce

I think we are all ready for Thanksgiving. I made Grandma Honey's cranberry sauce today. It's my favorite. I thought I would stick the recipe here in case I ever lose the handwritten one. I love how pretty it is.
Jorja sent me this picture after I was in bed. She told me she was going to go adventuring with Sean. I told her to make good choices, which is when I got this picture back. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and checked find my friends. Jorja still wasn't home. Ugh. I texted her and asked if she was still alive. She said she was coming home right then. I know she is a night owl, but I hate it when she stays out this late. I don't think it is safe, and I think the probability of making bad choices increases a lot. Glad she is safe at home now though.
Jorja

No comments: