Sunday, November 28, 2021

Third Ticket This Month

Welp. Today was the last day of Thanksgiving vacation. Mike got released at church today. He does the zoom. He was supposed to get released when we got our new calling, but never was. This is actually the worst week for him to be released because he doesn't have time to show anyone else how to do what he does. Our Grinch party is on Friday. AHHHHHH!!!!! I haven't been released yet. I texted the bishop a few weeks ago and asked if I could finish the rest of the year. I thought it would be easiest for everyone if I was released when the year was over. Plus, I have an awesome class this year. Anyway, Stockton and Jorja have gone back home. Jorja got a ticket on the way home. That is three tickets for the Smith family in the month of November. Is that a record?
Jorja painted this yesterday. She thinks it's funny to spell lasagna like that.
Jorja ~ and she calls it Lasg-na
The almond milk lid was dancing again. We put a balloon on it. Haha
Jorja, Stockton, Preston
Preston, Stockton
Stockton and Jorja about to start the drive home

No comments: