Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Waffle Joe

Maysen and I went to lunch today. She picked Waffle Love. To my surprise Joe was working there! Joe was in student government for three years with Jorja. He is leaving on his mission soon. He will be going to Stockholm Sweden. Pretty awesome.
Joe
Stephanie & Joe
Stockton texted me this morning and told me that someone in his honors conditioning class mentioned that the honors registration starts tonight at midnight. What??? I had been asking Stockton to figure out when registration was, but I had no idea it would be this early. Or how to do it. While Stockton was in class I decided to call the honors department. The lady was super helpful and so nice. Honors registration does start today. Stockton was emailed a code a few weeks ago. They emailed it to his A# email address, which he rarely checks. She resent the email so it would be at the top. He was able to find it easily. Now we also know where to look, so that is great. Stockton and I stayed up until midnight. Stockton took a test and finished it right before. We got all the classes he needed but couldn't figure out how to sign up for the calculus recitation class. Hopefully we can figure that out, but right now we are happy with what we have. I can not believe how early he was able to register. One week before even the graduate students. Best perk of being in the honors program.

No comments: