Friday, November 19, 2021

Sponge Bob

Stockton takes this computer class where his teacher loves ducks. Stockton also took a stats exam today. Exams are worth 60% of his grade. He was disappointed in his score last time. (It was still excellent, just not perfect) Welp, this hour and a half long test he scored 40/40. Nicely done!
Stockton's class
Jorja invited Beth home for Thanksgiving. She will be here alone. Beth said she was just fine being alone. (Maysen can relate) Jorja wanted to do something for her for Thanksgiving. She gave her this cute little thing. Love the heart on that girl!
 Beth's Thanksgiving package
Mike, Maysen, Preston and I had a night on the town! We went to Sizzler for dinner and then went to Alta to see Sponge Bob the musical. I tried to put makeup on again, but didn't do a good job. I took most of it off because I thought I looked ridiculous. I also accidentally put concealer on my lips instead of the lip liner I thought I was putting on. I'm good at makeup.
Stephanie
Maysen. She looks adorable in Jorja's jacket. Jorja never wears that jacket. Win!
I bought Preston an Alta blanket months ago. They finally came in and we were able to pick it up at the play. Preston saw it and wanted to open it right there. It is for Christmas. It was a good thing we had it though. Preston sat on it for the entire play, like a booster seat. I was so disappointed in the play. Not the play, I could barely see any of it. I'm disappointed in the theater. This is a brand new giant super expensive building. I couldn't see a thing. How do you spent so much money on a theater and not make sure all the seats have good views. We were in the front section, but the back part of it. They were decent seats. And yet my entire family struggled. They either needed to put the seats on more of a slope so you didn't have to dodge heads the entire night, or they needed to put the stage a little higher. Most of the night I just saw blue, which was the top half of the scenery on the stage.
Preston
Play before it started. We are not very far back and yet our seats were awful.

No comments: