Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Jazz Game/BYU Game

These pictures didn't upload in the correct order, but Mike took me to a Jazz game. We were able to watch it in a suite. Next to the Smiths suite. Haha. I texted Heather a picture and asked if she was there. She comes with her husband quite a bit. She said she wasn't but I should see if my cousin Terry was there. He has half season tickets. I had no idea. Terry was there! He wasn't too far from me. I went down and talked with him. He has great seats. They come down from Idaho Falls quite often to go to the games. Wow. It was super fun to see him though.
Stephanie
Stephanie & Mike
I sent this picture to Jorja because I actually put makeup on today
Mike took this picture of me talking with Terry
Stephanie & Terry
Question... who gets to sit at a table? Fans? Stats people? Other employees?
Looks like they just have snacks
The BYU/Oregon game was being played at the same time. Oregon was ranked 12th. Well, BYU demolished them. It was crazy! So fun watching both games. Mike thought it was hilarious.
Stephanie
The Bear dropped popcorn on the people below us. It was pretty funny.
The games tonight were super fun. Jazz win. BYU blowout. Jorja was asked if she wanted to have a part time job being a princess at little kids birthday parties. Haha. We will see if anything happens with that. Funny though.

No comments: