Sunday, December 12, 2021

Christmas Pageant

Mike's family had their Christmas pageant today. It was nice to get together. A bunch of us played Canadian Salad before it started. That was fun. Melissa brought baby James. They were Mary and Jesus. Angie's daughter Kinley REALLY wanted to be the star. She had campaigned for it for a year. She took her job seriously. Haha. She's awesome.
Kinley star
Melissa & James, Taylor, Michael
Michael, Taylor, Leo, Melissa & James
Look at that star! Nailing it!
Not even going to attempt to name everybody, but Matt didn't need any help with his beard! (In the red crown.)
Maysen was exhausted. This is how we found her when it was time to go.
Jorja sent me a link to a song she thought I would like. She was right. I couldn't figure out how to play the song so I looked up the words. I bawled and bawled right there. I sent the words to my brothers. Man, wouldn't it be cool if heaven had visiting hours? I would love to bring my kids to my mom. How cool would it be if they knew her? If they had a relationship with her? That would be amazing.

No comments: