Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Visiting Hours

Mike sent me Larkin singing Visiting Hours for part of my Christmas present today! (The other part was a Jazz hoodie) Love Mike having my name for Christmas! Larkin did sooooo good! I can not express how much I love this! Most thoughtful gift ever!

Maysen, Jorja and I got to the cabin today. We stopped at Work Warehouse in Idaho Falls on the way up. Tammi had some boots for Stockton for me. I ordered them last week. Mike has been wearing Stockton's boots while he was on his mission. They wear the same size. This pair is a slightly different color, which will be great. It was also fun to see Tammi for a bit. It feels like it's been forever! I think it's only been since Tamara's baby shower in November though.

The girls and I packed the car late last night. All the Christmas presents. Well, when we arrived the present Stockton wrapped for Alyssa was torn apart. Mike and I went shopping at Broulims and I thought we could find wrapping paper. Nope. I ended up going to the Dollar Store and finding something that would work. Stockton got Alyssa a blanket for Christmas and gave it to her today.
Alyssa
We had fun the rest of the day. Sledding. Night sledding. Games. Jackbox. Movies. Relaxing. We watched Mystery Men in the basement tonight. Pretty great day.
Bear Dog

No comments: