Sunday, December 5, 2021

Last Class

I taught my last Sunday school class today. It ended up going really well. The spirit was so strong throughout that class. Preston's class combined with mine today. Too bad Preston was up in Idaho so I didn't get one last class with him. Mike and Preston had a short productive trip. They are back home now. I sat in our old spot at church. We have sat in the front for so long because of zoom. Mike wasn't here and he got someone else to do it, so I went back to the side of the church. Mike still did lots of stuff from the cabin. He has been officially released, but nothing has changed. Mike is very good at what he does.

Preston
Maysen, Preston, Mike ~ reading scriptures in bed
Stockton sold his housing contract today. He is pretty excited. As long as it goes through, he will officially be moving to the Bungalow with his mission buddies. I'm glad everything has worked out for him.

No comments: