Friday, December 31, 2021

Good-Bye 2021

We had planned on going bowling with Steve and Shannon, then hanging out at their house after. With Steve having covid we stayed home. Stockton invited Alyssa over. Mike had some Chinese lanterns he wanted to set off. I DID NOT like that at all. I was so worried they would set someone's house on fire. They were pretty though, I just was to paranoid to enjoy it. We had a simple New Years Eve, but it was really nice. I don't like the kids on the roads after midnight on New Years. I worry there will be a lot of drunk drivers. Alyssa stayed over in Stockton's room and Stockton slept in the girls room with Jorja and Preston. Jorja went out with Ellie Anderson and Aysha. Two girls from student government. I think Jack was there too. Also from student government. Low-key New Years Eve, but really nice. Here are some pictures in random order I stole from Stockton's blog.
Alyssa
Jorja, Stephanie, Maysen, Alyssa
Mike
It's so beautiful outside right now
Alyssa & Stockton
Stockton

No comments: