Sunday, December 26, 2021

Annual Porge Pictures

Once again I find myself frustrated with the pictures! I love that Blogger gives me a space to write our family history, but uploading the pictures has been annoying for the last year or so. I uploaded the snow pictures and they came in backwards. I uploaded the rest of the pictures and they came in the right order. Why the difference? The only way I can control the order of the pictures is to upload them one by one. I am too far behind to do that. Anyway......

Today was really fun. There was a giant snowstorm. So big that the roads were closed to Idaho Falls. Matt and Sam were on their way until they hit a giant traffic jam and soon found out the road was closed. They went back home and are going to try again tomorrow. We spent time today out in the snow, playing games, and we watched Encanto to end the day. I am so happy to be here with all of my children. I'm trying to soak in all these moments.

Stockton writing a message. Not sure why he wanted to write 'only'

Pretty sure you can tell this picture was supposed to be before the last one.
Preston & Stockton
Jorja & Maysen
Stephanie, Preston, Jorja, Maysen, Stockton, Mike
I'm not good at taking selfies
Preston, Jorja, Maysen, Stockton, Mike
Stephanie, Maysen, Preston, Mike, Jorja and Stockton in front
Maysen, Preston, Mike, Jorja and Stockton in front
The last few years Jorja has taken pictures at the cabin over Christmas break. Hope she keeps that tradition up!
About to watch Encanto. Mike's face hahahahaha
Top: Preston & Maysen
Middle: Jorja
Bottom: Bear, Mike, Stockton

No comments: