Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Snow Day

School was cancelled because of the snow. It wasn't all the way cancelled, it was just moved to an online day. That is great because it means the kids won't have to make up that day later. The mugs I ordered arrived today. I'm super happy with them. I absolutely love how Jorja's turned out. I didn't take pictures of Preston's or Bubs' family and the mugs are at the cabin now. I had pictures of the others because I sent pictures to Mike and John, and also to Jorja. I won't label the pictures because I think it is obvious whose is whose.
Mike and I were supposed to drive to Thayne to pay our speeding tickets today. Well, we just wanted to talk to someone to see if we could pay the $447 total price and ask them not to put it on our insurance. I called someone because driving up just to go to court was going to be really hard to do. She told me that the court was closed that day. WHAT? Both of our tickets said December 15 at 10:00. I am so glad we didn't drive up there! The lady helped us fill out paperwork and said that they would contact us with a new date and we can have a zoom appointment. Well, it is the end of January and we haven't heart anything. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I missed the e-mail, if we got off because they didn't have court, or if we will hear something in a few days. Kind of nervous...

No comments: