Thursday, December 2, 2021

Who Pudding

Today was a crazy day! We worked non stop on Whoville. I made Who Pudding (Preston's eclair filling). We put vanilla wafers at the bottom of the cup and the pudding in the top container. It sits right on top. The idea is to have a table of free samples. People can use the wafers to eat the pudding with. I finished getting all of the cups ready and realized it didn't make as much pudding as I was counting on. So, I made some more today. It takes a long time to make so, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Mike and I also had to go to the bank today. We went a few days ago to sign new loan papers. We have been working on refinancing for months. Well, we didn't up the loan as much as needed to get the promotional deal that was available months ago. There was no reason to do it then. The guy said he would resubmit the papers and try again. We went in to resign today.

Also, I was stressing out these last few days. I have been planning on making a balloon arch at the entrance to the Whoville ice rink. Yesterday I realized my balloons hadn't come. They were supposed to come Monday. I looked at my Amazon order and the balloons said that they were delayed and would email me when they shipped. Yikes! That is not good! I hurried and found balloons that would arrive today. They weren't the ones I really wanted, but at this point they will be good enough. Man, we have worked hard on this. Especially Mike. He is amazing. We will sleep well tomorrow!

No comments: