Saturday, December 4, 2021

Bed and Couch

Mike rented a trailer so he could bring Mt. Crumpet to the church building. He has it for this weekend too. He is bringing our old bed up to the cabin and also the couch we have had our entire marriage. It was his couch when he was growing up. We want to get rid of the couch that is there because it has a giant metal thing that pokes out and we are worried someone is going to get really hurt. Preston still has a scar on his knee from getting hurt on a metal thing at a friends house when he was in kindergarten. So, Mike, Preston and Bear drove up to the cabin today.

Stockton and Max went to the nerd conference again today. I think they enjoyed it. Jorja was supposed to meet friends at a fair in Salt Lake City and was planning on riding home with them, but they ended up not being able to come. Luckily she found out before the boys left. Jorja has a white elephant party tomorrow and made a calendar of herself for it. Hahahaha That girl constantly cracks me up. She finished it today and then had it printed in Logan and was able to pick it up when she got home.

Post conference Max and Stockton
Mike set up the bed in the 'sponge room'. Maysen named the room that when she was little because of the carpet color. Haha. The bed in that room is awful. We call it the taco bed. It is passable with one person, but with two it is awful. It is always awful on my back. I'm excited to have our old bed up there. It is going to be so much better.
Bed going in the 'Sponge Room'
I love it!
Bear Dog
When we first got this bed frame, Mike and I were so excited about the drawers. We ordered it from Overstock when we moved out here. We were so disappointed to find out it was just two tiny drawers on one side. So much room is wasted. Why would they do that? Why wouldn't they just go all in?
The couch looks great up here!
Bear
Preston and Bear
I forgot to mention that yesterday Mike had a dentist appointment. Yep, same day as the Grinch party. He came home with a list of things that need to be done. $5,000 worth of things. After insurance. I wanted to cry. Wish blessings from working so hard on the Christmas party would come in the form of good teeth. Anyway, I'm going to stick a few pictures from yesterday on here again. These are the ones I posted on social media. Same pictures as before, but what is the harm in seeing them again? (Side note... I thought I would sleep so well once the party was over. I was wrong. Both Mike and I slept awful last night. No idea why.)
Ice Rink
President Back ~ Mayor of Whoville
Preston, Grinch, Jorja, Stephanie, Maysen
Mike, Stockton
Loved Kayla's sign
Jorja
Preston, Maysen, Stockton, Stephanie
Jorja, Mike
Max & Grinch

No comments: