Monday, May 23, 2022

Free AirPods

I found some more Costa Rica pictures Jorja had sent me. The first picture I looked for for a long time and couldn't find it. I wanted it to be on my Instagram post. Haha These pictures are in backwards chronological order.

Mike & Jorja ~ shenanigans after the temple
Mike, Jorja, Stephanie ~ on the tram to zip line!
Frog on the night tour
Stephanie at the fancy lunch during a downpour before the hot springs
Jorja was HOT in the treehouse!
Jorja ~ beginning our Costa Rican adventures!
Okay... back to reality... Preston got to school okay. I spent the day dong laundry. Maysen had done a ton, but hadn't had a chance to fold it. That was such a big help to me. Then I was able to use the washer/dryer for Costa Rica clothes. I watched BYU Sports Nation while I folded the other ones. That was fun. Jorja asked if we could go to Fashion Place mall. She needed a make up thing down there. Her AirPods stopped working so she grabbed them because there is an Apple store there. We set an appointment up at the Apple store and then went shopping. Jorja needs some pants without holes for FSY. We got a couple at H&M. Jorja went to the Apple appointment while I paid at the other store. (The guy had told Jorja that AirPod appointments were usually really quick. While we were both waiting we got the notification that our table at Cheesecake Factory was ready. I paid and got our table. Jorja told me what to order. Jorja waited and waited and finally left. As she was walking out a worker stopped her and apologized for not getting to her. He told her to come back after lunch. So we did. Lunch was delicious. Then we went back to the Apple store and waited some more. Finally a girl was able to help us. Jorja told her what the problem was. she took the AirPods back to run a test on them. She came out and said both of them had failed the test. (Both ears) She told Jorja that her AirPods were still under warranty and she gave Jorja a new pair. We weren't charged for anything. We were surprised. That was definitely worth the wait.

I was sitting on the floor with my lap top getting ready to play a game of Dominion. Someone threw a ball for Bear to chase right over my head. Bear crashed into me and my laptop. It broke my screen even more. Now I have hardly any spots without lines on them. I'm pretty sad about that. I don't want to get a new laptop.

No comments: