Friday, May 6, 2022

Headed to Italy

I worked today. I was asked to do an AP test in the morning and then my regular work. I was doing an accommodated test and only had one student. Usually those go pretty fast. This one did not. I ended up spending five hours on that test. They decided to have me get the AP pay instead of my regular work day pay, since I did no regular work. That means more money for me, so I'm okay with that. Also, I found out today that there will be no more late start on Tuesdays. That's too bad. It is nice to have that to schedule ortho appointments and things like that. Plus, it is nice to look forward to. Instead they are going to have an early out day on Friday.That seems like a bad idea. The schools have been struggling with attendance since covid, I don't think this is going to help.

Mike took Jorja to the airport. They were driving by the church when one of them noticed that Bear was following them! Haha He chased the car for two streets before they noticed him. They got him in the car and he was coming with. Jorja remembered that she forgot her covid card, so they turned back and got that and dropped Bear off. Silly puppy. Jorja also got a message that she needs a baptism certificate for her visa papers. I'll have to try and find that. Jorja was able to meet Maya and Kinley at the airport. They are all headed to Maya's house in Italy! What an adventure!

Jorja 

No comments: