Saturday, May 28, 2022

Panda in Nebraska

Stockton and Jorja came back from their FSY training today. They seemed to have a great time. The training was more helpful for Stockton than Jorja. Jorja had been to EFY several times, Stockton never went. Now Stockton has more of an idea what to expect.

Brett and Rachel got here today. I met them at Panda Express. It took me awhile to get there. Rachel sent me the Panda Express location with the address. I quickly looked at it, but drove to the one in Quarry Bend. As I stepped out of the car it dawned on me that this wasn't the address they sent. Even though I knew where the other one was, I decided to have the gps take me. It had me go left out of Quarry Bend. Then it wanted me to turn left on 1300 E. What in the world? I pulled over in a parking lot to look closer. Even though the address was the Panda Express in Draper, it was taking me to a Panda Express in Nebraska... where Brett and Rachel stayed last night. So weird! Anyway, I took Rachel grocery shopping with me and Brett took the girls to our house. Alyssa was there and they were so excited to meet her. They were all playing the tree game on the oculus when we got back. They sure did love that game!

No comments: