Thursday, May 26, 2022

Last Day

Today was my last real day of work for the school year. They had an employee lunch with a slide show program and raffle. I got a shirt. Right as I was leaving for the day I found out that Paula is moving offices and I will be in there with her. I have mixed feelings. I love working with Paula and it will be easier when I have questions. But... I also love being in front where I can help students and help the secretaries when they are busy. I have really liked this job.

Mike was still sick tonight. Preston has young mens at the graveyard. Putting flags on graves. He said he saw a few people in the ward, but they left. Preston fund some other kids and did the flag stuff and then he just walked home. I got Zupas and then watched The Adam Project downstairs. I slept in Maysen's bed again. Hope Mike starts feeling better soon.

No comments: