Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Stockton and Alyssa Pictures

I had work today. It was my first day back and I had A LOT to do. I gave Paula a gift from Costa Rica and told her thank you for letting me go. She liked it. It was different kinds of soap a family down there makes and packages really cute. She laughed and said, "Just don't do it again. Last week was rough!" Preston had yearbook day today. He has shortened classes in the morning and then they handed out the books. He wasn't sure where to get them, so we found it together. I love being at the school with him! Once we found the line I left him and went back to work. He found me when he was ready to go home and I took my lunch break then. Preston is now done with his freshman year! He finished with a 4.0. All four kids were able to have a 4.0 all through their freshman year. Wow. They are amazing.

When I got home, Stockton and Alyssa were playing a game downstairs. Jorja was trying on mission dresses she had ordered. Saw her try on several before I had to hurry back to work. Stockton and Alyssa were leaving when I got home. They were going up with Gavin to get potential engagements pictures taken. This will be the one chance to get Stockton with a beard. The pictures turned out really great.
Alyssa & Stockton
Stockton & Alyssa
Alyssa & Stockton
Jorja had her friends Emily and Hannah come for a sleepover. They are also ambassadors and are also going to be FSY counselors. Training starts tomorrow, so they are driving up together. Stockton spent a lot of time shaving his beard. Too bad it is quite painful doing that. It's nice to see his face though. Hahaha
Stockton
Jorja and Bear Dog

No comments: