Monday, May 9, 2022

AP Computer Science

I proctored the AP Calculus test today. It went a little long. Preston took the AP computer science test today. His test was in the same room as the calculus test. Preston's class was supposed to be there by 11:45. I stuck my head out and saw his teacher waiting. I told him that the calculus test wouldn't finish until 1:15. That was not what he wanted to hear, but it worked out well. His classroom is right next door to where the test was taking place. He brought all of the kids into his classroom. At least they didn't have to wait in the hall. Preston said the test went well. Yay! One down, one to go for him.

Stockton was supposed to start his summer physics class today. He logged on ready to go only to find out that his physics class is a 7 week class and it is the 2nd 7 weeks. He can't start until the end of June. Not what we wanted to hear. Stockton has a lot of time now and had planned to spend it working on that class. Now he will have to do physics while he is doing FSY and getting married. Not ideal.

When I came back from school I noticed this note on the dryer. Stockton had left it there on Mother's Day for me to find. Haha. Stockton started laughing when I showed it to him. He is so sweet. I loved the note. What a great kid.

No comments: