Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tests

I proctored the psychology AP test today. It was an afternoon test. It's not long, which is nice. They had me in room 1906. I do not know what was happening in the hallway after school let out, but it was LOUD!  I wasn't sure what to do about it. I couldn't leave. The door next to all the loudness had a fire alarm will sound if opened sign on it. That wouldn't be good. I just hope the kids weren't too bothered by it. I let the AP coordinator know so she could talk to the teachers down that hallway and ask them to relay the message about keeping it quiet down there. Crazy.

Stockton had his calculus final today. He was stressed because it is worth 40% of his grade. He had a 99% to work with, but needed 84.5% to still get an A. Usually that wouldn't be a problem, but you never know and it was quite stressful for him. He studied hard and ended up getting 94% on the test. Perfect. He has one more final to go. I have been so impressed how hard he has worked. He has thrived in college. (Just looked at Stockton's blog and took this picture from it. His professor said they could take a picture of the final. Look at that craziness! Stockton doesn't know if he got this one right, but he did end up getting the high score in the class. Well done Stockton!)

Jorja got her visa application sent off. Hopefully she will get approved with that and won't have to be reassigned somewhere while she is waiting for it. Jorja has finished her semester and is spending this week playing with her friends. I wish she would come home earlier so we can make sure she is prepared for her trip to Italy, but she is not ready to say goodbye to her freshman year yet. I'm glad she has been so happy at Utah State. She did have an adjustment period, but she ended up loving this year. Thank goodness!

No comments: