Sunday, May 29, 2022

Parker's Baptized!

Mike did the zoom for sacrament meeting. We went home after the first meeting. Mike and Jorja aren't feeling that well. We had a great day though. We went to the cemetery and visited Mom's and Grandma Honey's grave. Rachel and I got some flowers to put on them yesterday. I know we took a picture, but I can't find it. The most important thing of the day was Parker's baptism! I really wanted to make this one, but it just didn't work out. We were able to watch his baptism over zoom, so that was great. My entire family and Brett's entire family watched it together. So glad we don't have to completely miss important events anymore. Today is also Parker's 8th birthday. Pretty cool to be baptized on your birthday! The rest of the night was spent playing games. Mostly jackbox and squirrel game. Today was a really fun day.

Eve & Stockton ~ the only picture I have from today.

No comments: