Sunday, May 8, 2022

On the Boot

Today is Mother's Day! That is always a fun day for me. Haha. Actually for years and years it was really hard, but this year I wasn't sad. That's good. Jorja is in Italy today. She left me the sweetest note. I loved seeing her face on the boot. This is from the 'Find My Friends' app. She sure sounds like she has been having a lot of fun with Kinley and Maya. The pictures look that way too. I'm glad she gets this experience. How amazing!
Kinley, Jorja, Maya
Maya & Jorja
The Relief Society had a full on lunch for Mother's Day. I wish I had taken a picture of the amazing crepe cake Chantale made. It was so good and looked awesome! I was also able to get a printout of Jorja's baptism certificate and got that sent to her. I found a primary graduation certificate too. Hopefully that is all she will need for her visa.
Today was a lot of fun. We had sandwiches with homemade bread for dinner. So good! The kids gave me a game on the Oculus. Acron: Attack of the Squirrels. It is so funny! One person plays as a tree and the rest of us play as squirrels on our phones. The squirrels try to steal all of the acorns. The tree throws things at the squirrels and tries to catch them and throw them. It was such a good time. We also watched Free Guy and played Catan. While we were playing Stockton said, "Mom, if you give me all your cards I will never leave the church." I immediately handed him all of my cards. It was funny. Stockton said he didn't think that would work. Haha. Nice I don't have to worry about Stockton anymore! Hahaha
I missed Jorja today but loved having the rest of my kids home with me. Today was such a fun day. I love my family.

No comments: